2002-09-30 @ 7:36 p.m.
I'm the world's *largest* procrastinator. And I mean that both literally and figuratively. Because, as we all know, most procrastinator's are midgets.
Anyway tomorrow I have my first test for inter-personal communication, and a 2 page paper due for my film class. I am not prepared for either. And as you can see, it is 7:30p.m. That really isn't that bad though. Oh well.
Here is my procrastinator's creed:
1) I believe that if anything is worht doing, it would have been done already.
2) I shall never movie quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.
3) I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.
4) I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.
5) I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.
6) I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.
7) I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitesmall small, is not exactly zero.
8) If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.
9) I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
10) I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.
11) I obey the law of inverse excuses which demands that the greater the task to be done, the more insignificant the work that must be done prior to beginning the greater task.
12) I know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but wait/wait/plan.
and my favoite:
13) I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.
Now about Michael. I don't deserve him AT ALL. The following qualities I find quite endearing.
* The fact that he can't eat an entire altoid, he has to bite it in half. Despite the fact that he can eat wasabe straight out of the jar. Even though it is never really in a jar, it's always just a blob of wasabe, where is that shit from anyway?
* His dimple/lines. He has the cutest smile, his whole face lights up and he gets these cute little lines on his cheeks.
* His hair. He has the most *beautiful* head of hair. I love it when it rains, b/c it gets all curly and he gets real frustrated with it. And it's just a big mess of hair, it's too cute. I play with it all the time, he is determined that *that* is the only reason I like him. Too bad, he's right.
* The fact that he is another member of the infamous 'ST' diet. I think I am the founder of this diet, and I hold it close to my heart. I feel it is the sole reason for my dramatic 80 lbs weight loss in the past year. Email me if you are interested in this exciting breakthrough in dieting!
* His almond-shaped brown eyes. I am determined to make him hate 'brown eyed girl' too. I really don't like that song.
This list will be added onto later. I really should start this studying crap.