New Year's V 2.007
2006-12-31 @ 9:00 p.m.
Here we meet again. For the 3rd Annual New Year's Goals Round-Up. Here is last year's list, and what the actual outcome was:
2. Lose 10 more pounds, and work out on a 'regular' basis. (i.e. at least once a year)
CHECK. We actually moved into a kick ass townhouse. The view isn't DC, but mountains in the distance, which is pretty cool.
4. Get full promotion from Assistant Editor to Editor, with a SIGNIFICANT raise.
Not really. But a small raise was welcomed earlier this year. The offical promotion wasn't sealed, but the raise was nice.
5. Find a church. Attend.
I really suck. Didn't do this one either.
6. Get teeth fixed. (need roughly $10,000 for this however)
This one I actually did accomplish. Totally worth the $4,000 too!!
7. Get engaged. (ahem)
BIG HAPPY CHECK!!! (January 23, 2006)
New Year's V. 2.007
1. Lose the 15 that I gained and an additional 15-20.
2. Have an awesome happy wedding that goes off with no problems!!!!!!!
3. get pregnant...?
4. attend the church that eventually married us.
5. get a promotion from editor to online avid ds editor. With significant raise!!!
6. stop renting and buy a house
7. FINISH SCHOOL!!!!!
8. Write in chickie-legs diary 10 times more often than I have this year.
Ok, some of these are possibly impossible, others will happen, so help me God!
To those of you that still read this diary, despite the fact that I rarely write, and are devastatingly boring, you are appreciated and loved!!
I hope you all have a fantastic New Year and are blessed with the same happiness and joy that I have been these past few years. xoxoxoxo!!